Was 2011 a good year for me? Of course! It might not have been the best year, and I was ready to bid it goodbye even before its last day, but there were blessings and good things that came my way. I only remembered one resolution I made for 2011 -- and that is to get a passport, which I never did. This year, 2012 (because it's going to be the end of the world), I'll resolve to get that passport. I'll also resolve to:
* buy and wear more vintage. The "more" was placed after "wear" to emphasize that I'm going to wear more and not buy more. (so help me, God).
* wear more shoes, and leave the slippers at home. :D
* DIY. Make more handcrafted gifts, decor, and accessories.
* eat healthier, and drink more water.
* work harder.
* bond more with family and friends.
Happy New Year one and all! And thank you! (with all my love) hugs and kisses, Psyche
polka dot dress - thrifted
stockings - SM dept. store
shoes - Janeo
bag - vintage
Follow my blog with Bloglovin