Thursday, December 3, 2009
Cheap Food: Bais/Dumaguete
This blog is not just about cheap finds (clothes) at the thrift stores. This blog is also about cheap finds outside the thrift stores -- cheap ways to travel, etc.
Whenever my boyfriend and I travel, our top priority is always to see to it that the place we're going to has decent places where we can eat. While Dumaguete City is bursting with food places, Bais City is the opposite.
Photos (top to bottom):
- Hotcake & Ice Crumble (P10)
- Cheeseburger (?)
- Egg & Cheese Sandwich (?)
- Beef Stew, Potato Croquette, Greek Salad, and Chicken Asparagus Soup (P300 or less)
- Spanish Chorizo, Scrambled Eggs (P150 or less)
- Spanish Omelet (P150 or less)
first 4 photos by Joel Lopez
last 2 photos by me