Pages

NuffNang

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

12/19/09 Outfit: Christmas Party!





A rather late post. :) But better late than never. hahaha

Our small company had a picnic brunch for a Christmas at a park, and by midday, the party has wrapped up. I was up early dawn that day but never regretted waking up early because I had lots of fun during the party -- embarrassing photos of myself are proofs.

To my outfit.. I know I said I am going to wear the reworked printed retro dress to our party but while dressing up, I discovered that the slit of the dress goes up to a little near my butt and I don't wanna fidget around the party for fear my butt would show and I didn't have time to fix the slit. So I borrowed this dress from the Shop and I was off to go.

P.S. I realized that the only decent photos in this blog are those taken by my boyfriend. I wish I could lug him all the time, but I can't. :D Anyway, thank you, babe, for taking these pics.

Outfit:
Dress - borrowed from the Shop, on sale for P200
Aviators - vintage, bought for P10 from a former officemate
Slippers - Marikina Shoe Exchange, bought 3yrs ago
Bag - St. John Bay, gift from Aunt
Earrings - bazaar find, P50
Ring - P80 from Dumask

No comments:

Post a Comment