This photo (a film one) was taken last Sunday while waiting for my boyfriend's cousins to arrive. My boyfriend treated us to pizza and games at the arcade. :D
Top - bought from Veronica's Closet
Jeans - thrifted
Bag - Lovecat, thrifted
Sandals - Grendha
Yey! I received a Beautiful Blogger award from Meream, whose arts & crafts skills I admire and wish to covet. When I discovered her blog, I've been inspired to do more recycling and be more creative, and learn to properly sew. :P Thanks, Meream!
And now, ze rules:
1. Thank & link the person that gave you the award.
2. Pass this award onto 15 bloggers you’ve recently discovered and think are fantastic.
3. Contact said blogs and let them know they’ve won.
4. State 7 things about yourself.
Since I haven't been discovering much blogs these days, I won't be passing the award around. I'll just let it sit until I discover new blogs. And, on to #4, my favorite, here are seven things about myself:
1) I don't own a pair of sneakers or rubber shoes. The last pair I owned I purchased because it was necessary for me to wear rubber shoes for Physical Education in college. I always think I look like Ronald McDonald when I wear sneakers/rubber shoes.
2) I take photographs obsessively. My camera(s) is my favorite accessory. I feel empty without one. I have seven cameras at hand, and use them alternately, or together.
3) I never splurge in clothes. I, 90%, buy my clothes from thrift stores. The 10% were given as gifts. I believe in splurging in shoes. Shoes are orgasmic. Shoes are looove. But I don't splurge in shoes. I wear the trusty and comfortable slippers and sandals 95% of the time.
4) My biggest splurges are films, food, and trips.
5) I always wish I am "properly" made-up all the time. But I'm not and I can't because I don't believe in wasting too much time making myself up.
6) I think I am baduy, but many people covet my closet.
7) I buy more books, and waste more films, than clothes.