Pages

NuffNang

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

An Outfit: Love|Hate

Photobucket
Photobucket

I have a love/hate relationship with long skirt. (I have a hate-relationship with mini skirts). While long skirts are generally easy to wear, comfortable and covers my big thighs, they also cut my height and I don't have a height. So, I fall in love with long skirts...wear them once or twice...hide them at the back of closet for some time...or sell them at the Shop like what I did to this vintage maxi skirt.

2 comments:

  1. I used to wear long skirts when I was younger and skinnier, these days I opt for shorter skirts because long skirts make me look like a dwarf. lol!

    You look good with this skirt, Psyche!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, Che! :) I am picturing the dwarf. I once played a dwarf when I was little.. :D

    ReplyDelete