Pages

NuffNang

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Up North Weekend

The northern part of Cebu province is one of the places I have rarely been to. Except for the short stopover on the way to Bacolod and a weekend at Bantayan some years back, I have not been back. So for the long weekend that was, my boyfriend and I decided to go "up north" in the now-municipality of Bogo. The place also holds a special place in my heart because that's where one of my dear college friend, Leslie, resides. The weekend trip consisted only of walks around town, todo chika with Leslie and a pasta lunch from an Italian chef!

Day 1

Walking around the town plaza. They had a display of an old railcar, which used to transport sugarcanes. Sugarcanes also abound in Bogo.

Photobucket
Me wearing a vintage rayon maxi dress and my ever reliable Grendha sandals.

Behind me is a painting of Capitancillo, an island off Bogo, by a local artist, which I believe is the father-in-law of one of my college classmates.

My ever elusive boyfriend/photographer. :)

Day 2





I'm rocking a thrifted leather jacket, lace top bought at an online shop, cut-off Mango shorts and vintage braided belt with my favorite accessory, a vintage Pentax MV-1 film camera.

All photos are by my boyfriend. :P


Maxi | Everybody, Everywear

8 comments:

  1. love that leather jacket!!!=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of the cutest vintage dresses I've ever seen! It looks like it was made for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the spotty dress!

    Monique xx

    misszuman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like both of those looks! great finds :) <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the polka dot dress you wore for EBEW. You look great in it. Thrifting is sometimes more rewarding than a trip to the mall, isn't it?

    ~Mandy @ The Bejeweled Babe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great EBEW look!
    xxx

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

    P.S: I´m having a 100$ beauty giveaway for Chanel, YSL... products. I thought you might be interested! ;)

    ReplyDelete