Pages

NuffNang

Friday, October 21, 2011

Color Blocking

Photobucket
Photobucket

Color-blocking has been popular this year, especially in fashion.  I have tried color-blocking but couldn't get it right.  I have no color-blocking photos, mostly because I did not think it worked.  I have always been a black or white or neutral-colored girl and find it hard to incorporate colorful pieces into my wardrobe, especially strong colors.  As they say, fashion is not for the faint-hearted. I admit, I don't like to experiment.  If it works, it's good, and it's for keeps.  But today, as I was inquiring at Air21 about their latest package rates, I saw the chance to color-block! :D :D :D

Wearing a dress that was my sister's, which she gave to me because she's worse than me; she's more afraid of color. :P I'm also wearing thrifted red flats and holding a vintage blazer.

P.S. If you have nothing to do on Sunday night (or before/after checking the Krispy Kreme outlet at IT Park) and you're here in Cebu City, join us at The Outpost for a gear swap.  Just Got Lucky Shop will be there [sorry, I'm not very outdoorsy, I'll only be selling less than 10 items, but my boyfriend, who's very outdoorsy, will be selling some of his outdoor gears].  Girls, bring your boys. I think they'll love the event.  Boys, bring your boys, and your girls so they'd understand you. Hahaha. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment