Pages

NuffNang

Monday, January 9, 2012

It's More Fun in the Philippines

Photobucket

The "It's More Fun in the Philippines" virus has bitten me. With a lot of people making "more fun" memes, I couldn't help but join.  As a Filipino, I could list a thousand fun things in the Philippines (but at the back of my mind, I think only those who've been to other countries could say it's "more" fun in the Philippines, which makes me ask, is the campaign targeted mostly for foreigners and for pseudo-foreigners?) On to the meme, because I am a thift shop fan, I made a meme about thrift shopping.  My boyfriend took this picture in Baguio where thrift shopping/ukay-ukay/wagwagan all started. :)

Make your own meme here

5 comments:

  1. ah, ukay! definitely more affordable and fun in the Philippines! :)

    Almira :)
    numbertwohere

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful post!!!amazing blog!!!i'm following you!!if you like mine,do the same!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would agree with you! I especially love thrifting in Baguio, oh what a heaven. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indeed. Thrifting is more fun in the Philippines! :)

    Please join my giveaway if you have time:)
    http://bit.ly/rSbDNl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gaaaah! I was planning to do this kind of thing. Haha! Ukay is more fun in the Philippines. Let's go viral!! XD

    ReplyDelete