Pages

NuffNang

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Today's Outfit: Rush to the Meeting


Top: thrifted
Pants: dug from Lola's bags of old clothes
Sandals: Mendrez, bought almost 3yrs ago for P500 or so
Bag: Liz Claiborne, gift from Tita Mae
Shades: bought for P120

Today, I had a late afternoon meeting with my co-team managers to assess our editors' case assignments and to prepare a line-up of who are getting the next billion-dollar bankruptcy filings. The past week at work has been a little riot with five billion-dollar bankruptcy cases added to our roster of cases (!). Though the meeting was late and though I had ample time to prepare, I was in a rush going out of the house because I took a bath late as I had to finish tasks at work before going out.

I think my outfit today showed how ill-thought of it was (like most of what I wear all the time). I just grabbed what I thought were the most comfortable items in my closet. The pants, I grabbed from one of the bags of old clothes my Grandma keeps in her guestroom. The pair is a bit highwaist and fit in my tummy but I still wear it because it feels comfortable.

All's well today and I think we covered a lot of ground during the meeting. And I had a sumptuous dinner care of my boyfriend's mother.

Also, today is my cousin Jady's 18th birthday. You've been seeing a lot of her in the shop's sneek peak portions as I got her to model some clothes to be posted in November. Happy birthday, cuz! May all your dreams come true, and I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment