Pages

NuffNang

Thursday, November 26, 2009

11/24/09 Outfit: Polka & Coat


It was raining and cold Tuesday night -- a typhoon was making its way to the Philippines, but I had to go out to meet with Chuchu to deliver the dress she ordered from the Shop. My first choices were a pair of jeans, a plaid Dockers and a knitted cape but my stomach was bulging because of the sumptuous snacks I ate before going out that I nixed the jeans and replaced it with a pair of leggings.

Outfit:
Coat - borrowed from the Shop
Blouse - thrifted 2yrs ago
Leggings - P150, bazaar

Photo by Joel Lopez.

4 comments:

  1. that is a nice coat. i always wanted to have a successful business but i don't have any luck. i think i am just meant to be a worker. i am passing you an award i got from Cheryl. Please check out my latest post.

    Ces

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the award, ces. :) the coat is really good but, for the philippines, one can wear it several times only. the coat is good for winter or autum. :)

    about business, you'll have your time. i'm just lucky because my business is really what i have been dreaming of doing for a long time already. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely top! When I have the bulge I wear loose fitting tops always. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. apir to that! :D and leggings too?

    ReplyDelete