Pages

NuffNang

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Today's Outfit: Nerdy Rock





I have finally gotten around to shopping gifts for my god-daughters/sons/nephews/nieces. I have also gotten around to cleaning my very small bedroom and I am tired, but happy. I am not yet done with my Christmas shopping but I am hoping to finish everything before Friday next week. :D

And to today's outfit.. nerdy rock.

Because my cousin calls these sandals "nerdy sandals." I adore these sandals because they are lightweight and very comfortable. I feel like I'm floating when I'm walking with them. :D And the shorts are currently for sale at the Shop.

Top: vintage & thrifted
Shorts: Guess, thrifted
Sandals: GT Hawkins, P50, bought from Preloved Gallery
Rings: blue & white, P80 each, from Dumask

3 comments:

  1. oh how i miss wearing shorts with bare legs. i love that casual look.

    http://herarmoire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're the hottest nerd ever. love the short shorts. ako din sana nakakasuot ako ng super ikli na shorts. well you've got the legs.

    sure you can use my photos. have a great day!

    HELLO! I AM DENISE KATIPUNERA

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ betz: thanks! i'll probably freeze my ass if i wear this in New York. :D

    @ denise: thanks! (for the compliment and for the photo use). I promise to attribute. :)

    ReplyDelete