Pages

NuffNang

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Beauty and Butter

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Last Thursday, I got invited to the launch of Beauty and Butter's branch in Cebu -- at SM Northwing, near Forever Flawless.  I am admittedly not a fan of mani/pedi because (a) I don't want another person poking into my hands/feet, (b) it takes too long, and (c) I don't want to spend money just having my nails cleaned.  I can very well do them myself.  But then, Mac invited me and I wanted to see her and catch up.  So there I am. :)

To say I'm sold is an understatement.  I tried the hand paraffin and it was hot! :) But very relaxing afterwards, esp. if you're like me who spend most of my waking hours typing words in a computer.  The staff was very friendly.  The lady who attend to me had very soft and gentle hands I could not feel anything.  Of course I was already very tired [see picture above], and I felt like sleeping all throughout.  And they use top-quality organic products. [I super laaav et!]  Thanks to Mac and Kwey.

Visit Beauty and Butter's tumblr here

No comments:

Post a Comment