Pages

NuffNang

Saturday, December 3, 2011

The Inverted Top

Photobucket
Photobucket

It's not a new trick on the book. There are many ways to maximize your clothes, and one of them is to wear them unconventionally.  I remembered a photo from a Preview magazine from past years where the model wore her white button-down the reverse way/upside-down. The effect was kind of a bolero but one would never have guessed it was a shirt. :)

On the first of December, it was very hot but I did not feel like going around too bare-chested.  I was going to wear this vintage chiffon top the normal way when I thought it doesn't give so much volume to what I was wearing. So, I wore it upside down.  The normal way to wear the top was shown here.

Am wearing:
cover-up - vintage top worn upside down
cami - thrifted
skirt - thrifted
slippers - dept. store
clutch - from a souvenir shop in Bacolod

No comments:

Post a Comment