Pages

NuffNang

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Girl Crush: Katy Perry






I haven't heard of this singer until A.S.A.P. (a local variety show) started advertising her upcoming concert in the county. I googled her and thought she's gorgeous. She is downright beautiful in the most beautiful way -- black hair, big eyes, and those lips. And sexy too!

I loved her looks in these pictures because they channel 50's pin-up. I don't quite particularly like the first photo with Ms. Perry in the pink dress because her hair is messy. :D I absolutely adore the beach whole get-up in the second photo, the way her tummy shows in the third photo, the vintage romper in the fourth, and the dress in the last photo. The dress in the last photo is the best. :D

p.s. all photos from flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment