Pages

NuffNang

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Today's Outfit: Pink Stripes


Top: Vintage & thrifted
Pant: sister's plain black cropped pants, probably thrifted
Bag: vintage Nina Ricci, thrifted
Necklace: bought from Preloved Gallery for less than P100

Because I work at home, I don't have much reason to get out and get dressed. So, I welcome opportunities of getting out, so to speak, even if it just means, like today, going to the bank, which is just 10-15minutes from the house. :D

I listed the blouse at the shop at the start of October -- but really didn't mean to because I really liked the pink color and the kind of fabric the shirt was made of. After three weeks of standing by, I pulled the shirt out from the shop and wore it today. I think I'm keeping the shirt (but no finalities as I might eat my own words). The shirt's very comfortable, just the right size for me, and the stripes and heart-shaped buttons are pretty. The shirt's not that perfect though as there are stains already, as expected from most thrifted and vintage items.

Also, I am finding the shoulder bag very ladylike. Very prim and proper ladylike. Except that the gold closure does not "close" anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment